Cypress, an unincorporated community within the extraterritorial jurisdiction of Houston, is home to more than 182,000 people. Businesses in Cypress often ask Marathon Solutions Group to provide pavement-related services, including parking lot maintenance, asphalt sealcoating, parking lot striping and pavement markings, asphalt crack repair, parking lot signage, concrete installation, asphalt milling, concrete repairs, asphalt resurfacing, thermoplastic pavement markings, and bollard installation.
A Short History of Cypress
Although there is evidence of human occupation in the area that stretches back almost 10,000 years, the first European settlers were German immigrants who arrived during the 1840s. For more than a century, Cypress was a sleepy rural community. In the 1990s, the development of several planned communities in the area and the near-constant growth of Houston fueled an increase in population that has yet to reach its peak.
Services We Offer in Cypress
We provide services to clients in virtually all industries, including the retail, real estate, hospitality, health care, manufacturing, oil, transportation, and entertainment industries. We offer a full range of services for the construction, maintenance, and repair of concrete and asphalt pavements.
• Asphalt Crack Repair, Cypress, TX: Although cracks can develop at any point in the life of an asphalt pavement, cracks should never be ignored. Damaged foundations can be especially costly to remediate, and the integrity of the foundation can often be preserved by being proactive about repairing cracks as they develop.
• Asphalt Milling, Cypress, TX: Milling machines can reduce the depth of an asphalt pavement by a millimeter or two, or they can grind away the entire pavement to expose the foundation.
• Asphalt Paving, Cypress, TX: A well-built asphalt pavement is visually appealing and economical to construct, and traffic can often be allowed to access the new pavement in as little as 24 hours.
• Asphalt Resurfacing, Cypress, TX: Tearing out and rebuilding a worn-out pavement is not always your only option. Resurfacing is a cost-effective solution that can provide the appearance and functionality of a new pavement at a significantly lower cost.
• Asphalt Sealcoating, Cypress, TX: Ensuring that your asphalt pavement receives periodic applications of sealcoating can help you maximize the life of the pavement. Sealcoating also improves the appearance of asphalt pavement.
• Bollard Installation, Cypress, TX: An increasing number of businesses are installing bollards to protect structures, control traffic, mount signs, or provide architectural interest.
• Concrete Installation, Cypress, TX: Concrete remains a popular choice for sidewalks, curbs, dumpster pads, and similar pavements.
• Concrete Repairs, Cypress, TX: No pavement can last forever without incurring some type of damage. Prompt repairs can minimize the damage, enhance the pavement’s appearance, and reduce the chance that the damage could result in an injury to a cyclist or pedestrian.
• Marking Removal, Cypress, TX: Over the years, many different materials have been developed for marking pavements. When the markings must be removed, it is important to match the removal method to the material to avoid damaging the pavement unnecessarily.
• Parking Lot Maintenance, Cypress, TX: Parking lots can be expensive to build. An effective routine maintenance program can help you protect your investment to get the longest life possible from your asset.
• Parking Lot Signage, Cypress, TX: Drivers and pedestrians need excellent signage to help them navigate your parking lot safely and efficiently. Whether the signs are optional or mandatory, they need to be securely affixed, clearly visible, and carefully placed.
• Parking Lot Striping, Cypress, TX: No one likes finding a new dent in the door of their vehicle. Good parking lot striping can help ensure that drivers have adequate clearance between their vehicles and those in the adjoining spaces.
• Parking Lot Restripe, Cypress, TX: Once parking lot markings and stripes fade or suffer significant damage, drivers often behave as if the parking lot was never marked. You may find vehicles parked at every conceivable angle, reducing the capacity of your parking lot and making it less safe.
• Pavement Repair, Cypress, TX: No pavement can reach its full potential life without needing some repairs. Prompt, professional repairs can add years to your pavement’s life.
• Thermoplastic Markings, Cypress, TX: In recent decades, thermoplastic pavement markings have become an increasingly popular alternative to standard paint. Thermoplastic offers enhanced reflectivity and greater durability.
As a full-service, experienced paving company, Marathon Solutions Group can provide you with any asphalt services in Cypress, TX above. We have earned our impeccable reputation by taking the time to understand every client’s specific needs and delivering results that will exceed their expectations. Call our Houston office at 800-879-1147 or fill out our online form to receive a free quote.