Although part of the Houston metropolitan area, Humble is a small town with approximately 16,000 residents. When businesses in Humble need a full-service paving contractor, they often ask Marathon Solutions Group to provide them with the services they need, including asphalt and concrete pavement repair, parking lot maintenance, asphalt sealcoating, concrete installation, asphalt milling and overlays, parking lot striping and marking, asphalt paving, thermoplastic markings, bollard installation, marking removal, and asphalt crack repair.
A Brief History of Humble
The first settlers began arriving in the area during the 1820s. One of these setters was named Pleasant Humble, and the town’s first post office was established in his home. By 1903, Humble had become a boomtown after oil was discovered nearby. Within two years, the Humble oil field was producing more oil than any other field in the state. The predecessor of Exxon, the Humble Oil & Refining Company, was established in 1911.
Marathon Solutions Group’s Services in Humble
Customers representing all types of businesses frequently turn to Marathon Solutions Group for paving work. Our client base includes hospitals and other health care facilities, shopping centers and shopping malls, restaurants, city and county governments, office parks, HOAs and subdivisions, apartment complexes, industrial facilities, retailers, churches, and schools. Following is a list of some of the services we offer in Humble.
• Asphalt Crack Repair, Humble, TX: When you have an asphalt pavement, it is essential to repair significant breaks in the pavement to prevent water infiltration. Water can erode the foundation, resulting in widespread severe damage or the complete failure of the pavement.
• Asphalt Milling, Humble, TX: Contractors use milling machines for a variety of tasks. Depending on the job and the machine chosen, milling can be a fast and economical way to remove a full depth of asphalt pavement, adjust drainage, or repair surface damage.
• Asphalt Paving, Humble, TX: When you need an economical way to have a new pavement constructed quickly and ready to accept traffic almost immediately, asphalt is the right material.
• Asphalt Resurfacing, Humble, TX: Many times, customers assume that the only remedy for a worn-out pavement is a total reconstruction. However, resurfacing could be a viable option that will save you money.
• Asphalt Sealcoating, Humble, TX: When performed in conjunction with timely crack repairs, sealcoating can often double the useful life of asphalt pavement. Sealcoating should be reapplied about every two years to provide the best protection against damage.
• Bollard Installation, Humble, TX: A bollard is a vertical post that can be used for mounting signs, protecting loading docks or buildings, or controlling traffic. There are also bollards that are used primarily for decoration.
• Concrete Installation, Humble, TX: The history of concrete as a paving material is a long one. Concrete is a strong, durable paving material when installed correctly.
• Concrete Repairs, Humble, TX: Despite its strength, concrete is not completely impervious to damage. Without repairs, the concrete could continue to deteriorate, but the damaged area could also pose potential dangers to those walking, riding, or driving on your pavement.
• Marking Removal, Humble, TX: Many different types of materials can be used to apply markings, and those who want to remove them must know which of the several removal methods should be used for each material.
• Parking Lot Maintenance, Humble, TX: Crack and pothole repairs, sealcoating, cleaning, and striping and pavement markings are a few examples of parking lot maintenance procedures. Effective maintenance can add years to the life of your parking lot and keep it looking its best.
• Parking Lot Signage, Humble, TX: Signage can be mandatory, including signs denoting accessible parking spaces. Speed limit, no-parking, and stop signs are examples of optional signs that you might want to consider to enhance safety and order in your parking lot.
• Parking Lot Striping, Humble, TX: Optimizing your area to provide parking for the greatest number of vehicles requires parking lot striping. Defined spaces help prevent drivers from parking haphazardly, taking more than their share of the available room, or inflicting damage on neighboring vehicles.
• Parking Lot Restripe, Humble, TX: Unfortunately, parking lot striping does not last forever. If drivers cannot see the stripes easily, they will have more difficulty determining their vehicle’s position within the space.
• Pavement Repair, Humble, TX: A long life for your pavement involves the timely repair of any damage it sustains. Furthermore, professional repairs contribute to the curb appeal and safety of your property.
• Thermoplastic Markings, Humble, TX: Many different paints can be used for pavement markings, but none of them will last as long as thermoplastic markings.
Marathon Solutions Group is a full-service paving company serving Humble, TX with an exceptional reputation for high-quality work and outstanding customer service. You can ask for a free quote by calling 800-879-1147 or completing our online form.